This is the good stuff from the company who invented the SBR technology to make AAC into aacPlus High quality, bandwidth-efficient audio is now a reality for Windows Media Player.
Real-time file and stream information such as stream name, description, artist, title, and file media graphics are displayed in the video window of the media player. This information is rendered locally on the client computer, eliminating the need to include video in the file or stream. This real-time information can also be used in custom, embedded, and HTMLView Windows Media Players.
The installation of this component is extremely light and simple, with no authentication, registration, monitoring, tracking, commercials, other push content, spyware, or hijacking of existing players.
Supported file types :
- .aac, .mp4, .m4a (Apple iTunes Unprotected), .m4b (Apple iTunes Unprotected Bookmark), .3gp
Supported life stream types :
- ADTS SHOUTcast, ADTS Icecast2, MPEG-4, MPEG-4 Packet Optimized, 3GPP/LATM, 3GPP/LATM Packet Optimized
- MPEG-4, MPEG-4 Packet Optimized
• Related downloads:
- Nero MPEG-4 filter: CoolEdit/Adobe Audition plugin that uses the Nero AAC plugin to enable AAC encoding and decoding in these programs.
- WMP Tag Support Extender: Windows Media Player plugin to allow other tag support: APE, MPC, WavPack, OptimFrog, FLAC, OGG, MP4, M4A, AAC and more in WMP.