Features of Ant Movie Catalog 3.5.1 :
- User interface translated in about thirty languages: English (default), Bielorussian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Can store catalog in two file format: its own binary format or XML
- Import information from Internet (using scripts); by default it includes scripts for IMDB (US), DVDFR (FR), Allociné (FR), Culturalia (ES), and lots of others
- User-customizable links to do a search on movie websites
- Information importation from various media files (audio & video codec, bitrates, resolution, framerate, size)
- Scripting technology, using Object Pascal language, allowing to modify catalog: Find & replace, moving field values, ...
- Printing, using customizable templates
- Export to other formats: HTML (based on a template that you can modify or create yourself), SQL commands (to re-import data in a DBMS such as MySQL), CSV (text files, can be used as tables with Microsft Excel for example), Origons.com
- Import from other formats: CSV (Microsoft Excel can create such files, but a plain text file - can be used too), Divx Manager, BaseDVDivx, Origons.com
Can store pictures inside catalog or link to external files (recommended for large pictures)
- Supports PNG, JPEG and GIF
- Loans management
- Statistics with chart and pies
- Can display the list as a tree, where movies are grouped by a specified field
- This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- Tested successfuly under Windows 95 & 98 (with some updates), Windows NT4 Workstation (SP4 required), Windows 2000 and Windows XP
Changes from Ant Movie Catalog 184.108.40.206 to Ant Movie Catalog 3.5.1 :
- Few script functions added
- Windows Vista compatibility
- New import system; improved importation of CSV and other formats; added DVD Profiler importation
- CSV Export system improved to match changes made in import; fixed few SQL Export problems
- Upgrade to latest MediaInfo version
- Few options added to improve groups handling in main movie list
- Several small bugs fixed
• Related downloads:
- EMDB: is a small utility to keep track of your DVD collection. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, cover preview...
- DVD Collector: allows you to manage your DVD collection.
- Disclib: is a CD collection organizer program. It may be used as a catalogue of CDs.
- Visual CD: is a disk cataloging tool to index CD/DVDs, floppy disks, hard disks, and even folders.
- Movie Organizer: get your movie collection organized.
- eXtreme Movie Manager: is probably the most powerful software to manage your movie collection.
- The GodFather: is an intelligent MP3 renamer and organizer...