CDDA Ripper XP can be used in conjunction with ACM audio codecs, for example the Fraunhofer MP3 codec. It supports ID3 v1 tags and can be used to rip multiple audio CDs at once (if tou have multiple CD-ROM drives installed in your system). CDDA Ripper XP is based on the excelled AKRip32 library and it uses the SSL controls and NewMenu for interface enhancement.
Changes in CDDA Ripper XP 0.8 RC3
- I think that the bug with Ogg/Vorbis decoding finally fixed! (milix)
- Fixed the bug with trailing spaces in artist name as reported by R831993 (milix)
- Fixed a bug in settings loading (output template) (milix)
• Important Notes:
- If you experience the "No cd-roms found" error message of CDDA Ripper XP then you may download the file wnaspi32.zip
. This file contains a minimum ASPI manager needed to enable an alternate CD-ROM access method (ASPI) under the Options>Global>Misc dialog box. Just download this file, unzip it in a temporary folder (say C:\Temp) and read the INSTALLATION.TXT for installation instructions.
• Related downloads:
- Easy CD-DA Extractor: is a powerful all-in-one audio software wich rips audio CDs, converts audio files from one format to another and creates audio CDs.
: is a beautiful piece of software that grabs digital audio from CD's.
- QuickRip XP Professional
: can encode audio CD's to some of the most popular formats like WAV, MP3, OGG, APE and WMA.
: is a new freeware utility that is capable of converting music files from AuidoCDs into various different formats.
: can extract Digital Audio (DA) tracks from an Audio CD into files on the hard disk.
: is an audio ripper, converter and encoder for various audio formats.