Adding items to the movie collection is as quick and easy as typing the film title and selecting a supported source. Griffith will then try to fetch all the related information from the Web.
Features of Griffith 0.10 :
- Fetches film information from the Internet based on your locale via a plug-in:
· Brazilian Portuguese: E-Pipoca
· Czech: CSFD
· English: IMDb, DVD Empire, AnimeDB, Moviefone, Mediadis
· French: Allocine, Cinemovies
· German: FilmeVonA-Z.de, Kino.de, OFDb
· Italian: Cinematografo
· Polish: Wirtualna Polska, FDb, Tanuki-Anime, Onet, Filmweb, Stopklatka
· Portuguese: 7arte, PTGate, Clube MyDVD
- Integrates well with a database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite3 used by default) to keep tabs on your library
- Can backup/restore your database
- Exports to CSV, PDF, XML and HTML files
- Imports from CSV files
- Generates PDF from cover art
- Keeps track of your films that are out on loan
- Enables you to sort/filter your library
- Has built-in multi-language support
- Has much more!
Changes in Griffith 0.9.8 :
- fail if database requires newer Griffith version
- New translations: Persian (thanks to Artin), Finnish (thanks to Kari Argillander), Low German (thanks to pheb62)
- Updated translations: bg, fi, pl, rs, fa
- Backport SQLAlchemy's pysqlite2 2.5.0 compatibility (taken from 0.4.8)
- Backport some unicode related changes from Griffith 0.10-beta1
- Few minor fixes
- updated plugins IMDB-de, Amazon, Kino.de, FilmeVonAZ
- updated IMDB plugin
- [#179618] During "Get from Web ", griffith window keeps stealing focus
- Don't refresh movie list while updating quick filter combos (backported from trunk)
- PDF export: disabled movie grouping if movie list is not sorted by title or original title
- [#258817] The application doesn't save volume
- updated IMDB-de, Kino.de, Zelluloid plugin
- added original url check within plugin test
- [#273172] "Properties/Volume/show...in this volume" is broken
- fixed support for german umlauts in OFDb plugin
- added Amazon plugin (supports search by UPC/EAN)
- added Amazon language support for CA and FR
- Amazon support is now closer to the current specification
- pdf export: group movies with numbers 0-9 (thanks to Luigi Pantano)
- [#253272] extra information columns not loaded on startup
- extended debug support on windows platforms
• Related downloads:
- EMDB: is a small utility to keep track of your DVD collection. With an automatic import from the database of IMDB, cover preview...
- DVD Collector: allows you to manage your DVD collection.
- Ant Movie Catalog: is a free program made to manage your collection of movies DVD, CD (VideoCD, DivX, ...) and tapes.
- Flickz DVD Movie Organiser: is an ideal solution for keeping track of your DVD movie library.
- Personal Video Database: catalog your movie collection fast and easy.
- Movie Organizer: get your movie collection organized.
- Movienizer: organize your movie collection for absolutely free!
- Libra: is a library software to organize your stuff: Audio CDs, Movies, Books & Games.