Supported codecs in SPOTxde Player 4:
- Image: bmp, gif 87a, gif 89a, jpeg, PNG, TIFF, wbmp
- Video: gif 89a, H.263, MPEG-4
- Audio: AAC, ACELP.net, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, MIDI, MPEG-1 layer 3 (MP3), PCM, SP-MIDI
Supported file formats in SPOTxde Player 4:
- Image: .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, .tif, .wbmp, all formats supported in Microsoft DirectX
- Video: .asf, .avi, .gif (animated), .mpg, .mpeg, .mp4, .wmv, .3gp, all formats supported in Microsoft DirectX
- Audio: .amr, .asf, .avi, .awb, .mid, .midi, .mpeg, .mpg, .mp2, .mp3, .mp4, .3gp, .wav, .wma and all formats supported in Microsoft DirectX
- Text: .txt (US-ASCII, UTF-8, UTF-16, ANSI, WCHAR)
- Presentation: .mms, .smi, .smil
SPOTxde Player is also a plug-in compatible with Windows Media Player 9.0, 8.0, 7.1 and 6.4 running on Microsoft Windows 2000 and Windows XP. It allows Windows Media Player to play audio files encoded with the AMR codec, as part of either an".asf" file or an ".amr" file.
Today, if a handset, smart phone, or PDA (or any of a broad range of consumer devices) wants to stand out from the crowd, it needs to offer compatibility with the Internet and with the world of wireless communication.
We at VoiceAge are known internationally for our efficient codecs-we deliver a ratio of quality to bandwidth that no one else has matched. In addition to our device-specific implementations of codecs based on speech, audio, and video standards, we offer customization of narrowband and wideband proprietary speech codecs to accommodate the technical constraints of specific products while maintaining interoperability.
All of our solutions for devices are based entirely on your needs. For more details about our customized engineering solutions, see our data sheets and Web pages, or ask for our white papers. Ideally, contact us so that our technical sales support specialists can work with you on a solution like no other (created just for you)!
• Related downloads:
- Core Pocket Media Player: is the world’s most popular dual licensed Media Player for the PocketPC, Palm, Smartphone, Symbian and Windows.
- GSPlayer: is a simple and easy to use audio player for PocketPC.
- Mobile AMR Converter: uses Sony Ericsson AMR converter to convert AMR files (*.amr) to wave files (*.wav) and vice-versa in a user-friendly way.
- Mobile 3GP Converter: is using 3GPtoRawAVI converter, to convert 3GP files (3rd Generation Partnership Project, *.3gp) to uncompressed AVI files (*.avi).
- 3GP Converter: helps you to convert video files to 3GP/MP4 format for handheld devices, such as the Apple iPod and Sony PSP, mobile phones...