Changes in SimpleDivX 1.40 Preview 19 Update
- Registry key is deleted when program is un-installed.
- Added latest virtualdubmod (184.108.40.206_b2542)
- Added debug option. (add -d or -debug to the startup settings from SimpleDivX.)
- Better AC3 detection for VOB files.
- Added title support for IFO files.
- Language translation for new items added. (German, Czech, Polish, English,Italian and Dutch.)
- More items are translated now.
- 2-pass logfile is now updated when project name is changed.
- Maximum bitrate is limited to 16000kbps.
- Screenshots updated.
- Russian Guide added.
- "Print debug settings" is fixed.
- AC3 conversion was not correct when using xvid or h264 --> fixed.
- IVTC was automatically chosen if fps was 29.9 --> fixed.
- Saved encoding batch list was corrupt.
- Switching "Check Audio" to enabled/disabled did not update languages id list.
- Movie length not ok --> fixed.
- Investigate the 'harddup' issue with NTSC movies ?
- More support for .ts files.
- More NTSC resolutions.
- Check out 2-pass problem h264.
Changes from SimpleDivX 1.38 beta 3 to SimpleDivX 1.38 Final
- All dll's and exe's are no longer compressed with upx, to avoid problems with WindowsXP SP2.
- Mpeg2avi 2.1-04b is used.
- Language files are updated : italian and czech.
- Language files are added : simplified chinese, romanian.
- Added all the IDCT options again. - Better and faster splitting when using virtualdub.
- Split settings (MB and parts) is fixed when using batch-mode.
- Vobsub splitting is fixed.
- Add end-credits detection when using xvid.
- Vobsub subtitle extraction doesn't work on windows 9x ?
- When no audio detected, virtualdub can give error when muxing.
- Update screenshots for the guide.
- Update all language files with the tags : SPLIT_FILE, SPLIT_PARTS and SPLIT_MB.
- Add support for LPCM audio.
- Project supported by codecs.com
- Guides and other useful things related to SimpleDivX
• Related downloads:
: VirtualDub mod with MPEG2 (SVCD, DVD, VOB) import support.
- HC encoder
: is a simple to use MPEG2 video encoder and is meant for creating MPEG2 video streams with a strong focus on DVD-compliancy.
- The FilmMachine
: all In One AVI to DVD/(S)VCD conversion utility. Supports DVD subtitles (both permanent and selectable).