VIA Vinyl Audio Codec supports :
This driver, also known as VIA AC'97 Audio Combo Driver, supports all VIA southbridges with integrated sound, including VT8231 / VT82C686A / VT82C686B, VT8233 / VT8233A / VT8233C / VT8235 / VT8237.
- the VIA Six-TRAC (VT1616 Codec).
- The VIA Stylus driver for the Six-TRAC Codec integrates Sensaura technology realizing a new level of audio performance and functionality.
- DOS sound for VIA VT82C686A / VT82C686B / VT8231 southbridges only.
For use with the following operating systems :
- Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows Me, Windows 98SE, Windows 98, Windows 95, DOS.
Changes in VIA Vinyl Audio Codec 7.00b :
- Version 7.00b may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
Important Note :
- VIA audio drivers should not be installed on those systems that utilize third-party audio cards.
• Related downloads:
- VIA HD Audio Codec: VIA Vinyl HD audio driver supports HD audio codecs which so far is featured in the VT8237A and VT82351 South Bridges.
- Realtek AC97 ALC650 Audio Codecs: full duplex AC'97 2.2 compatible stereo audio CODEC designed for PC multimedia systems...
- Realtek ALC882 HD Audio Codecs: are designed for high performance multimedia PC systems.