Also you can scan a burnt media for read errors and be confident about the readibility of your fresh backup.
Features of VSO Inspector
• Detect and list the features of your CD/DVD writers
- Supported formats
- Region details
- Firmware versions
- Buffer size
- Region Code
- Read modes
- Write modes
• Detect and list information about the inserted media
- Media type
- Media ID (manufacturer and/or model)
- Number of layers
- Supported speeds (with current writer)
• Media Analysis
- Sector reading
- Definition of the area to check
- Definition of the read direction (as medias are mostly weak at the end of the recording zone, starting from the end is a good idea for a quick quality indication)
Changes in VSO Inspector 1.2.7b
- Bundled with patin couffin 37
- Fix a problem when no drive are installed in the computer.
• Related downloads:
- DVD Identifier
: using this freeware, you can check the listed cd and dvd readers and writers connected to your computer, check the firmware used.
- Nero InfoTool
: is a utility which analyses and displays the most important information about a drive, disc, configuration and software.
- CD/DVD Capabilities Viewer
: is a simple utility that allows you to view additional information about the CD/DVD devices on your computer.
- Nero CD-DVD Speed
: is a benchmark which can test the most important features of an optical drive.
- Nero DriveSpeed
: is a utility to set the reading speed of a CD-ROM drive.