This preview version of mpegable AVC gives you the full functionality for encoding and decoding video of AVI files. It lets you configure the bitrate, a key frame interval and the encoding speed. To playback AVI files you can use Windows Media player or any player that is capable to read AVI files.
mpegable AVC is based on the latest MPEG standard known as MPEG-4 AVC or H.264.
Features of mpegable AVC 0.10
- All bitrates from <64 kBit/sec up to 8 MBit/sec
- All image resolutions that are multiple of 2
- Real-time decoding up to CCIR (720x576) resolution
- Real-time encoding up to CIF (352x288) resolution
- Adjustable key-frame period
- MPEG-4 AVC / H.264
- Input formats: RGB24
- Output formats: RGB24, YUY2, UYVY
Changes from mpegable AVC 0.08 to mpegable AVC 0.10
- optimized rate control
- scene cut detection added8
• Important Note:
- For installation on Windows 98 or Windows ME please additionally download and install davc.inf
• Related downloads:
- mpegable DS decoder
: provides the MPEG-4 and 3GPP audio/video decoding funcionality for software applications supporting DirectShow.
- GPL MPEG-1/2 DirectShow Decoder Filter
: can be used to play MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 streams in any media player based on DirectShow.