winLAME supports many input audio formats, and uses the LAME MP3 Encoder
encoding library for encoding and the MAD decoding library for decoding.
Features of winLAME prerelease 4
- Encoding and decoding of many audio formats, including wave, mp3, ogg, aac...
- Easy-to-use wizard-like user interface style for easy encoding setup
- Uses high quality libraries like LAME, the Ogg Vorbis library, MAD, etc.
- Presets for fast settings setup
- Batch Processing
- Detailed HTML Help File
- Easy install- and uninstall process
- Small size
- Modular, multi-channel capable architecture
- and yet even more!
Changes in winLAME prerelease 4
This is a bugfix release. The following bugs are fixed:
- crash when transcoding from mp3 to mp3
- encoding was auto-started when going back and forth after all files are ripped from cd
- fixed transferring track infos from CD audio to mp3 ID3v1 tags
- on encode page, when there are no more files to encode, go directly to "input" page on back button
- This version is completely untested, so use at your own risk!